PR. 235/2011 TOTAL -APPOINTMENT OF MANAGING DIRECTOR
TOTAL has announced the appointment of Mr. Guillaume Larroque as the Managing Director and a Board Member of the Company with effect from August 15, 2011. He replaces Mr. Jonathan Molapo as the Managing Director of the Company.
Mr. Guillaume is 40 years old and a French national. He is a graduate from ESSEC (M.B.A), Paris. Mr. Larroque joined the Total Group in April, 1995 and has been in the group for over a period of sixteen (16) years. He held various key positions in the Total Group both in France and abroad as follows:
• Deputy Director East Africa Total Refining and Marketing, Paris:- Area: Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Republic of Congo. Based in Paris.
• General Manager Total Austria, Air Total Austria, Total Slovensko:- Management of the Refining and Marketing affiliates and activities of Total in Austria, Slovakia and Slovenia, Based in Vienna.
• Total Lubricants, Paris:- Manager of the marketing and commercial re-engineering team within the “Challenge Lub” project (process re-engineering and re-organization of Total Lubricants).
• Strategy and Development, Total Refining and Marketing, Paris:- Manager of the Intelligence, benchmarking and information systems department (merger notification, investor relation, benchmarking of performances).
• Total Petroleum South East Asia, Singapore:- Regional Manager Business Development, Special Fluids Asia Pacific.
• Total Petroleum South East Asia, Singapore:- Definition of Total Special Fluids strategy for Asia.
Mr. Jonathan Molapo will continue to remain as a Director of the Company.
Issued at Accra, this 29th
day of August, 2011